Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday This Week

Sunday is one of day that i waiting for. I feel Sunday is really beautiful and fun. I'm free from school, studying, early wake up, uniform, heavy bag, tasks, many more. Gee, I love Sunday.

Sunday also for family reunion. My Dad especially, he come home once,every 5 days a week. Well, he has job outside Bandung. At Sunday my family is complete. My Dad, Mom, older sister, 2 younger sisters, and a younger brother are home at Sunday. I have a big family with 7 members. So, i never feel lonely if they're home.



This month, my home feels empty. My Mom and Dad and also my youngest sister Livi often leave to Jakarta. And this Sunday, they leave again for attending a party at Jakarta. Lonely is the fittest word to explain my feeling now. Yaaa, it seems that i'm a spoiled girl, but i do lonely.